Saint George GOC in Saint Paul MN
The St. George Greek Festival takes place on Saturday, August 18 & Sunday, August 19! Many volunteers are needed for this fun event ~ help is also needed on Friday, August 17 for set up. We need your help to make our festival a success! Please volunteer & consider working more than one shift, if possible.
- Please arrive on time for your shift.
- Wear sturdy, closed-toed shoes for safety (no flip flops) & bring a refillable water bottle.
- Hats & aprons will be provided, but bring one of your own for back up. If hair is long, please tie back.
- Children 15 years & older may work in the food tent.
- Teenagers and their friends can get high school volunteer hours for participation
Please help to promote the festival by liking the Facebook page and emailing your friends about it!
Thank you for signing up and we will see you at the Festival ~ OPA!
|| Thomas Lampros