Brandon Valley Band Parents, Inc.
Please help support the Brandon Valley Band Program. It is the expectation that all BVHS band students will volunteer. Marching Band students are required to work 2 shifts during the 2021-22 school year and Concert Band students are required to work 1 shift during the 2021-22 school year. Funds for additional shifts will go to individual student accounts - which can help pay for upcoming band trips. We need parent help as we need at least 1-2 adults at all stands. Parents who work have their shift applied to their student's requirement and/or individual student account.
Here is the general information:
- Arrive at the scheduled time for your shift to check in and for training. Don't be late. Sign in your name and Brandon Valley Bands - it is how we are paid for working.
- For the Premier Center, park in LOT E (East of Howard Wood Field) and enter the North side of the Convention Center through the doors labeled “staff/employee entrance” near the loading dock and get a wristband. The wristband will get you past security in the lobby of the Premier Center. Reminder – the Premier Center has a clear bag policy - no purses or backpacks are allowed.
- If you cancel within a week of your shift, you will need to find your own replacement. If you don't show, BV Bands is charged for a no-show, and you will need to reimurbuse BV Bands.
- Wear black pants and BVHS band spirit wear shirt or marching band shirt and closed toe shoes (i.e. black tennis shoes, no sandals).
- Must be 14 to work
- Students cannot miss rehearsals or competitions to work shifts - plan accordingly
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
|| Brandon Valley Bands