International Fall Festival
Family fun with cultural booths hosted by our school families. This festival boasts our school's international diversity through food, music and dance performances! Please sign in to the country you would like to participate. If you don't see your country please emails us and we can add it.
The following are suggestions for each host family to consider bringing for booth:
- Tri-fold project display board to showcase your decorations, maps, items of interest. Be sure to identify your country in BIG BOLD letters! (available at Michael's or Hobby Lobby)
- Tablecloth - You can attach things to the front of the table for more display space! (Plastic cloths at Party City are very inexpensive)
- Cooler to keep food warm or cold
- Booths WILL NOT have electricity or running water. Water is available in the school cafeteria.
- Food or drink samples with disposable napkins, spoons, forks, cups and/or plates for your guests.
- Trash bags to clean up!
PLEASE DO NOT BRING:
- Items of great value or that are easily broken
- Portable CD or digital player - please provide any music to Ms. Adams (drop off at the front desk) prior to the festival
- Alcoholic beverages
11:00am - 2:00pm CDT
School at St George Place
|| School @ SGP PTO