PLEASE INDICATE TOTAL NUMBER OF PEOPLE ATTENDING THE SERVICE.
SIGN UP GUIDELINES
It is our desire that all parishioners have the opportunity to attend services. This requires your full cooperation, understanding of, and adherence to these guidelines. However, we have limited capacity in the church. We ask that everyone - Starosta(s), choir, servers, visitors and all parishioners - sign up on-line using the signup genius. This helps us to better anticipate the number of people expected for each service. It also allows those signing up to choose a service that might have more capacity than the other service. Upon entry into the church, ALL INDIVIDUALS MUST sign in with the Starosta for contact tracing purposes.
Please read carefully:
1. Please sign up ONE ATTENDEE PER REGISTRATION SLOT or enter the exact number of attendees. Full names for all attendees must be listed. Children, including infants, must be included in your numbers.
2. If you are experiencing ANY symptoms or may have been EXPOSED to COVID-19, do not sign up for services. If you experience symptoms or are exposed after signing up, edit your sign up or contact the starostas or clergy (listed below) so that they can edit your sign up for you.
3. Masks are required in church at all times. If you do not comply, you will be required to leave the service.
4. Remain together with your family while in church so as to maintain social distancing.
5. Please utilize proper hand hygiene or hand sanitizer as needed
6. Even if you have signed up to attend, this DOES NOT necessarily guarantee entry. We encourage everyone to sign-up, but we do not deny entry to those who arrive before capacity is reached but did not signed up online. Those who sign up and arrive on time are generally allowed entry. For those who arrive late, even having signed up on line, will be denied entry if capacity has been reached. Those who have already gained entry into the church will not be asked to leave.
There is no perfect system in the current environment. We ask for your cooperation and understanding during these very difficult times. We are doing the best we can under the circumstances.
If you have difficulty registering, questions about these guidelines, or are unable to attend after signing up, please contact the starostas or church clergy: John Gonyea 518-248-9820 Sasha Krykhtin 518-221-6084, Dimitri Soloviev 518-466-0036 or Catie Taylor 518-817-2692.
Indicate total number attending