ALL SIGN UPS ARE TEMPORAIRLY SUSPENDED,
SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE TO FIRST 30 TO ARRIVE FOR SERVICES IN THE HALL OR CHURCH
SIGN UP GUIDELINES
It is our desire that all parishioners have the opportunity to attend services. This requires your full cooperation, understanding of, and adherence to these guidelines. Please read carefully.
*This form guarantees your attendance at services only if you arrive within the first 15 minutes of the service.*
1. Please sign up ONE ATTENDEE PER REGISTRATION SLOT or enter the exact number of attendees. Full names for all attendees must be listed. Children, including infants, must be included in your numbers.
2. If you are experiencing symptoms or may have been exposed to COVID-19, do not sign up for services. If you experience symptoms or are exposed after signing up, edit your sign up or contact the starostas or clergy (listed below) so that they can edit your sign up for you.
3. Masks are required in church at all times. If you do not comply, you will be required to leave the service.
4. Remain together with your family while in church so as to maintain social distancing.
5. Even if you have signed up to attend, you forfeit your slot if you do not arrive within 15 minutes of the start of service. Admittance will be granted first to parishioners who have signed up using this form. After 15 minutes past the start of service, admittance will be granted to parishioners who arrived on time, regardless of whether or not they were able to sign up.
If you have difficulty registering, questions about these guidelines, or are unable to attend after signing up, please contact the starostas or church clergy: John Gonyea 518-248-9820 Sasha Krykhtin 518-221-6084, or Dimitri Soloviev 518-466-0036.
FIRST COME BASIS