Haverford Guild Of Craftsmen
Show Coordinator Description
Event: Fall Fine Art & Craft show at Agnes Irwin
Dates: October 20 - 21
Primary duty is to ensure that everything is running smoothly throughout the show.
- Friday arrive at 4:30 PM and leave at 8:00 PM (3.5 hours)
- Saturday - arrive at 6:00 AM and leave at 5:00 PM (11 hours)
- Sunday - arrive at 9:30 AM and leave at 7:00 PM (9.5 hours)
- Total hours - 23 to 24 hours plus additional pre-show hours if needed
- Any extra hours meeting with the Show Chairs will be paid by the hour
Friday PM & Sat AM (Registration & Artist Load-in)
- Greet Artists
- Distribute Artist info
- Make sure Load-in is going smoothly
Saturday & Sunday AM
- Ensure all signage is placed appropriately,
- Ensure that refreshments are set up and instruct maintenance to clean up prior to show opening.
- Assist with clean up if needed.
- Walk show & check in with artists to see if they need anything
- Coordinate booth sitters and assign duties
- Coordinate 20 min. meal break times for artists,
- Troubleshoot internet connectivity issues, heat/ac issues, etc.
- Contact Venue representative if needed
- Assist Patrons as needed
- Ensure that artists do not pack up early or breakdown early
- Assist with Greeters and Raffle if time allows.
- Ensure that artist is completely broken down and packed before allowing them to get their car.
- Assist with cleaning up after the show.
- Removing tape
- Ensure that all signage has been removed
- Anything else that may be needed
If issues arise, check with the show chairperson/s.
10:00am - 5:00pm EDT
The Agnes Irwin School