Temple Kol Emeth
We are excited you are ready to join a Kehillah! (Make sure you've reviewed the choices at kolemeth.net/kehillot before signing up.)
Each individual person should sign up for one spot. If a couple is signing up for the same group, they each need to sign up individually. You may only register for one Kehillah at this time. If space is available later, you may be able to join a second one.
Is your first choice already full? We hope that there is another option that interests you, and that you sign up for that one. In addition, please email [email protected] and let Cindy know which group you had hoped to join. She will put you on a waiting list, and if there is movement among the groups or enough interest, she will let you know if space has opened up. This will also help us know what the congregation is excited about, so we can plan for upcoming trimester topics.
You will hear from your kehillah's shammash (leader) in the coming weeks with information about your first gathering.
If you have any questions, you can email the entire Kehillot Steering Committee by clicking the email button at the bottom of kolemeth.net/kehillot. Or, you can call the TKE office at 770-973-3533.
To sign up:
- Review the descriptions of each Kehillah here.
- Click the check-box next to the words "sign up" in the kehillah you want below, then click "submit and sign up" at the bottom to go to the next page.
- On the second page, you will enter your contact information below the name of the kehillah.
- Please keep the quantity at 1. If your spouse/partner/friend wants to sign up for the same kehillah, they need to do so as a separate entry in Sign Up Genius.
- Click “Sign Up Now” at the bottom of that page.
|| TKE Administrator