Booth TCBY Lunch Sales 2019-20 full year
JC Booth TCBY Yogurt Sales
Thank you for volunteering and supporting your child's school!
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW PRIOR TO SELLING:
Please text the following co-chairs if you have any questions:
Nicole Moses- 770-289-2850- regarding volunteering
Julie Farinacci- 407-529-5914- regarding product or cash box
STOP! If you have not viewed the mandated reporter training video for the 2019-20 school year, you may do so at the following link:
If for some reason you need to delete or change your sign-up at the last minute, please find someone to sub for you.
Volunteer Time: Tuesday - Friday 11:30 - 1:30 pm (during 1st and 4th 9-week periods)
Tuesday - Thursday 11:30 - 1:30 pm (during 2nd and 3rd 9-week periods)
Friday 11:00 - 1:00 pm (during 2nd and 3rd 9-week periods)
1. Please see Ashley Jackson or Lorri Gilliam in the front office for the cash box & key. Inside the cash box are selling instructions, the TCBY cooler key, and deposit envelope.
2. Before selling, confirm that the money in the cash box matches the required kitty amounts (as posted on the deposit envelope). Please do no accept bills greater that $10-- it tends to deplete the kitty. Post the flavors of the day on the sign.
3. Have one person handle money and one person handle frozen yogurt and spoons (when two people are working). This allows the volunteer to greet the kids face-to-face, see who has paid, and keep the kids from reaching into the cooler. For food safety, do not let the kids reach into the cooler to select their product!
4. Positive Behavior: Lifeskills passes may be used and are good for one yogurt cup.
5. After selling, please lock the TCBY cooler box and put the key in the cash box. Leave the requested amount in the cash box. Tally the remaining money and place them in the deposit envelope. Return the deposit envelope back to either Ashley Jackson or Lorri Gilliam in the front office.
6. For any questions regarding the cashbox or low/sold out product, please contact Julie Farinacci at 407-529-5914. For questions regarding volunteering, please contact Nicole Moses at 770-289-2850.
Your help greatly supports our school!!!