IWA Booster Club
Give yourself enough time to leave home so you can make it on time to NRG. Traffic can be bad coming into the stadium.
Please arrive on time.
1. Must wear Khaki pants with comfortable black shoes/white t-shirt. polo shirts will be provide. Make sure it's tucked in.
2.Park in the Lot 4 which is the Maroon Lot. That's the lot nearest to 610 off of Fannin. Show the parking attendant your badge (Attached)
*If you're getting dropped off have your ride drop you off at the Maroon lot. Have the person driving show the attendant your badge. Then they can exit. Make sure you take the badge back. They can pick you up at the same place.
3. NPO volunteers enter the stadium just across from the Astrodome. Simply follow all the people in black pants. (They are concession workers and volunteers)
4. Go to the RETAIL booth and look to the left, it is on the far right side of the room. Sign in under IWA at the RETAIL booth and receive a wristband. If you do not sign in we do not get credit for you being there.
*Once you have a wristband, go through the door into the tunnel under the stadium. Turn right and go to Retail warehouse department (pick up shirts and they will direct you on which store you'll be working).
5. I suggest you bring a lunch or you are able to purchase food in the concession stand. Please do NOT purchase any kind of alcohol. Anyone caught drinking while on the clock our contract could be terminated. We don't want that.
6. Everyone will get a break during the game. Feel free to buy food at the concessions stand then hide somewhere to eat. Please do not purchase any alcohol at any time. We could get our contract revoked if someone is caught.
7. Be personable to the customers, ask if they need any help, smile, walk around, stay off your cell phone. Know where the merchandise is. It'll be a long day but fun.
I will email you the badges the week of you volunteering.
This badge MUST be printed in color. This is your ticket to get into the stadium to volunteer.
8:30am - 4:30pm CST