IWA Booster Club
Give yourself enough time to leave home so you can make it on time to NRG. Traffic can be bad coming into the stadium.
Please arrive on time to NRG Stadium.
Noon Games: Arrive at 8:15am
7:30pm Games: Arive at 4:30pm
You must have the badge that's attached printed in color. This will get you into the parking lot and everyone volunteering MUST have it in color with you to get through security at the entrance of the stadium. No exceptions. They've turned people back before. Put your name and IWA on the badge. You will be emailed the badge!
1. Must wear Khaki pants with comfortable black shoes/white t-shirt. polo shirts will be provided.
2.. Park in the Lot 4 which is the Maroon Lot. That's the lot nearest to 610 off of Fannin. Show the parking attendant your badge
3. NPO volunteers enter the stadium just across from the Astrodome. Simply follow all the people in black pants. (They are concession workers and volunteers)
4. Go to the RETAIL booth and look to the left, it is on the far right side of the room. Sign in under IWA at the RETAIL booth and receive a wristband. If you do not sign in we do not get credit for you being there.
Once you have a wristband, go through the door into the tunnel under the stadium. Turn right and go to Retail department (pick up shirts and they will direct you on which store you'll be working).
5, Ladies, NRG has a clear bag policy. No purses or any kind of bags are allowed in the stadium. Must be a clear bag.
6. I suggest you bring a lunch or you are able to purchase food in the concession stand. Please do NOT purchase any kind of alcohol. Anyone caught drinking while on the clock our contract could be terminated. We don't want that.
7. If someone does not show up to work a $50.00 charge will added to their account