MakerSpace MarketPlace - Spring 2019
Hello! We will have our 2nd MakerSpace MarketPlace on June 18th, in conjunction with PBL Showcase Night!
- K-2nd graders are making class projects during their MakerSpace time to sell on MakerSpace MarketPlace night.
- 3rd-5th graders are making individual or small group projects/items to sell.
- If your K-2nd grader would ALSO like to make a project/items to sell, this is permitted. This project would need to be parent supervised.
SIGN UP HERE!!!!!
- If your student plans to make something to sell at the event, please sign up here!
- Back again, by popular demand, is the Bake Sale! You can sign up to donate or make Baked Goods to sell at this event here!
All proceeds from the bake sale and MakerSpace Projects will go to charities aligned with their grade level PBL focus.
If you have any questions, please contact: Kristi Barnes ([email protected])
5:00pm - 6:00pm PDT
QAE CAFETERIA AT JOHN MARSHALL
|| Kristi Barnes