Fit For Fun Center
Thank you for registering for a Fit For Fun play session, we look forward to seeing you!
Please read the registration instructions and accompanying waiver before continuing.
1. Choose the session(s) you'd like to attend and click Submit and Sign Up.
2. On the next page, please list ALL adult and child names and ages for the play session(s) and the total number of individuals under Quantity - including yourself if you will be present. This ensures that we remain within the occupancy requirements so everyone can play safely!
3. Provide your email and phone number in case we need to contact you prior to a play session. Names and contact info are kept private and are only visible to Fit For Fun staff.
4. Click the checkbox signifying that you have read and accept the waiver included below.
5. Click Sign Up Now and we'll see you soon!
Facility & COVID-19 Waiver:
The Fit For Fun Center is a public service facility of the City of Wilmington. The facility is for children birth through five years of age. I understand it is my responsibility to actively supervise my child/children at all times and that it is my sole responsibility to safeguard my child/children against any potentially dangerous conditions. I understand my child/children and I will be participating in activities as a part of this program which may require various degrees of physical exertion.
Furthermore, I understand that it is my responsibility to determine the extent and level of involvement for myself and my child/children in this program. I therefore release and hold harmless the City of Wilmington, its officers, employees, and agents and all individuals assisting with instruction and conducting these activities from any and all claims, losses, costs, expenses, demands, damages, causes of action or suits, of whatever kind and description by reason of or arising out of or caused by any act or omission of said City or its officers, employees and agents suffered by me or my child/children.
Furthermore, I knowingly and voluntarily assume any and all risk associated with participation in the herein described activities, and that I am fully cognizant of any and all risk involved with said activity.
I give my permission and consent to this activity and I understand and agree that this activity is elective, and therefore, in consideration of my or my minor child(ren)’s participation in the activity, I further agree as follows:
- In addition to any other waivers of liability or assumptions of risk associated with participation in this activity, I further understand that I am assuming the risk and waiving all liability against the City relating to the Coronavirus or COVID-19. The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic. It is highly contagious and is believed to be spread from person-to-person contact or being in close proximity to people, especially in enclosed spaces. It has led to serious illness and death.
- I understand that the City has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, I further understand that preventative measures cannot guarantee that I or my child(ren) will not become infected with COVID-19. I acknowledge that choosing to attend events and programs could increase my risk and my child(ren)’s risk of contracting COVID-19.
- I agree that I and my child(ren) will follow any and all rules regarding social distancing, preventative measures, and prohibitions against congregating in groups enacted by the City. Failure to comply with City rules and preventative measures could result in myself or my child(ren) being required to leave the facility or prevented from further participation in the program.
- I waive any and all claims or causes of action against the City, its agents, employees, and sponsors of the program which may arise by reason of property damage, personal injury, death, or other loss which occurs during the course of or as a result of such participation and agree that the City, agents, employees, and sponsors are released and forever acquitted from all and any claims of liability to me or my heirs, from any and all claims, demands, and suits.
- I have read and understand this RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, and ASSUMPTION OF RISK understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and have signed it freely and without any inducement or assurance of any nature and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability, to the greatest extent allowed by law, and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid, the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.
|| Victoria Carrai