Denver District 5
Hello Denver District 5!
Our parks and open spaces give us much-needed enjoyment, particularly this year. Let's join together to spruce them up this fall. We'll focus on half of our parks/open spaces this fall and the other half in District 5 this spring. We hope you'll join us!
Please review the available slots below, including for Lead Volunteer of each area, and click on the button to sign up. Thank you and see you on October 11!
All volunteers will be required to sign a waiver. For the safety and health of everyone please:
- Stay home if you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath. We also recommend that those who are immunocompromised or otherwise at a higher health risk stay home.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 6’ from other workers when possible.
- Wear a cloth mask at all times. Working with a mask on may contribute to heat-related illness, so take extra breaks and drink lots of water.
- Practice good hygiene. Don’t touch your face. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds – or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Avoid sharing tools if possible. If you must share tools, wear gloves.
- Clean and sanitize tools.
- Wear sunscreen
- Dress appropriately for weather
- Sturdy footwear (no open toe shoes)
- Hat is recommended
- These guidelines may be subject to change depending upon future updates to the City/County or
- State Public Health Orders
- All children must be supervised.
- Do not bring pets.
We'll be providing goodie bags, but we also have to say...
- Bring your own gloves
- Bring your own hand sanitizer
- Bring your own water jug/plenty of water/cups.
- Stay in groups of 10 or less
Questions? Click here to email Sara Visser, District 5 Aide
|| Amanda Sawyer