Nadadores of South Florida
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
But first, read the following:
In order to be able to swim during the COVID pandemic, we must follow these rules:
1. There are twenty four 50-minute slots per practice. You can only sign up for one.
2. Enter the facility w/a mask, staying six feet apart - no hugging, kissing or loose conversation!
3. You must wear your suit to the pool - no changing in the locker rooms. Put your stuff at least 6 feet away from anyone elses.
4. No sharing of equiment or water bottles.
5. Only two swimmers per lane (we'll have six lanes) on opposite sides of the pool.
6. The Coach will assign you your lane when you arrive - times are tough, swim where he says.
7. We will be splitting the lanes - at no time should you be at the wall w/your lane mate.
8. As hard as this may be, do not talk with the swimmers in the lanes next to you.
8. After practice, leave pool, put on mask, dry off, and leave - do not schmooze on deck.
Sorry to be strict. If the City sees us not following these guildlines they will pull the permits. Until things get better, let's pretend we don't like each other!
NOTE: YOU MAY ONLY SIGN UP FOR ONE SHIFT PER PRACTICE - DO NOT SIGN UP FOR BOTH!
4800 NW 12th Ave, Miami, FL 33127