Hidden Valley Camp
Welcome to the Hidden Valley Work Day Sign Up! We are expecting a full day of activities for you to help us with around the camp and we thank you for signing up. DEADLINE TO SIGN UP is midnight, Thursday Nov. 5--please help us out here and meet the deadline so we can get projects assigned. (If you missed the deadline, sign up anyway.) Also, only 1 troop per signup time, so sign up early to get your preferred time. Unique signup times helps everyone maintain physical distance while socializing!
We need some information from you so we can make the best work assignments for your group (in a socially distanced way!). Here is what we need from you:
1) Sign up for one of the ARRIVAL time slots below; workday starts at 11 am and ends at 5 pm, so there are slots every 15 minutes up until 4 pm. The time you choose is the time when you should be at the Gathering Place to do paperwork and get your work assignment. Please make sure that you/your WHOLE group arrives 10-15 minutes before the designated time, parking either in the circle near the entrance or in the main parking lot. This will leave time for gathering your stragglers and walking down the road to the Gathering Place in Mary’s Meadow.
2) Please give us the following information--it will be shown as a required question at the bottom of the sign-up area:
- How many in adults will come (best guess)?
- How many girls (best guess) and in which level (Daisy, Brownie, Junior, Cadette, Senior, Ambassador)?
- How many hours do you expect to work (best guess): 1, 2, 3, 4 hours or all day
3) Girl Scout leaders: go to the Girl Scout Facebook page to find more information and any updates.
4) New this year: a require a COVID-19 waiver is required. Stay tuned for where to get these.
5) More details will be emailed to you after you sign up here.
Thanks for your time! Questions? Comments? Send an email to the Volunteer Coordinator (Gwen Macpherson, [email protected]).
UPDATE: there will be a Christmas tree for Festival of the Trees to decorate! Theme: "Girl [email protected] Valley -- Covid Safe". Time slips will be given out to troops wanting to participate at sign-in. Decorating will be at Southern Shade, at assigned times only.
|| Gwendolyn Macpherson