Seed Time & Harvesting Horticulture Ministry
For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; Matthew 25:35 AMP
We are so excited that you have chosen to sow your time and talents with the Seed Time & Harvest Horticultural Ministry at the Mt. Gilead Full Gospel International Ministry Farm. Please review the critical reminders and available volunteer dates and times below.
Thank you for your service!
Seed Time & Harvest Horticultural Ministry
- Due to safety reasons children under 12 are not permitted on the farm unless they apart of a youth ministry group. Example: S.O.S, Regin, Youth Ministry. These youth are only allowed to volunteer when there is a pre-arranged activity and/or event.
- Attire: Be prepared to navigate the terrain of the farm vegetable and fruit crop fields, greenhouse, and chicken produce coops by wearing sturdy footwear that will get dirty. Please ensure you wear clothing that covers the full body, proper foot attire Example: boots, high top shoes (no sandals) and gloves.
- Sun Protection: Sunscreen and shady brimmed hats are needed to for protection from the sun and heat, even in colder months.
- Insect Repellant: To repel insects during your time in the fields and farm buildings.
- Nutrients: Hydration and proper nutrients are very important when exerting physical energy, especially in the heat. ** Volunteers will need to bring water, Gatorade, and pack a snack or lunch
- Medical Advisory: It is imperative that any suffering from allergies or medical conditions come prepared with any needed medicines and/or medical supplies as appropriate. ex. Epi-Pen
DISCLAIMER: You understand and agree to the follow the critical reminders and any other direction provided while on the farm when signing up to volunteer.
|| Mt. Gilead FGIM