Parkview Fitness Center Reservation Rules
Please follow all posted rules and signage for the Fitness Center including the following:
- Face coverings are required to enter the Parkview Office and Gym.
- Sanitize all equipment before and after use.
- Stay 6 feet apart at all times and follow social distancing procedures.
- Use face coverings whenever possible inside the gym.
- Residents are limited to a maximum of 3 time slots per week to ensure everyone has the chance to use the facility.
- You must have a reservation to use the facility.
- Please cancel your reservation as soon as possible so that others may be able to reserve that time.
- Residents are only permitted to use the equipment detailed on their time slot in the designated area.
- Residents must sign a waiver and sign in upon each use.
- There is a 3-person occupancy limit, so there are no guests allowed at this time.
- Please keep it clean, wash your hands, and disinfect often
|| Traci McDonald