Thanks for your interest in volunteering with Christmas Connection. The safety of our volunteers and the families we serve are of the utmost importance. As a result, our volunteer slots are limited this year and registration is required. If you are unable to volunteer here, we strongly encourage you to sign up to organize a collection drive or adopt a family from www.thechristmasconnection.org. Please note the following requirements for volunteering:
- All volunteers will be required to wear a mask and maintain social distancing.
- All volunteers will be required to sign a liability release form, available at www.thechristmasconnection.org/volunteer
- Please do not come to the site if you are not feeling well or have been exposed to someone who is ill.
- The weekday and Saturday slots are organized into three hour blocks and the Sunday slots are 4 hours.
- Christmas Connection is an active warehouse environment and not appropriate for babies, toddlers, or young children under the age of 12.
- Any volunteers between the age of 12-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and both must provide a signed liability release form found on our website at www.thechristmasconnection.org/volunteer.
- We are closed for Thanksgiving Holidays November 24-27, 2021
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up for each slot you would like to work. You can return here to cancel or revise your slot at anytime. Please note Packers must be able to lift heavy boxes.
Thank you for helping make this Christmas merry and bright for others!