Amerman, Ridge Wood & Winchester
Does your family count down the days until October arrives? Are your Halloween decorations the envy of your neighborhood?
Then we have the perfect way for your family to support the PTA! Amerman, Ridge Wood and Winchester PTA boards worked together to come up with a fun new event; a Halloween Drive Thru Scavenger Hunt.
We are looking for 10 Halloween lovin' families, per school, to join in our Scavenger Hunt!
A map of participating houses and item list will be shared out. Families will drive by the participating houses, stay in their cars and look for items on the Scavenger Hunt list. Return your list, either via email or at the office, based on your schoools preference, to show you participated and to redeem a small prize.
Please sign up under your school's section. Please leave only your email address. We will reach out to you for home address and your unique item.
- Dates & Time: Fri 10/23- Sun 10/25 from 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Opt-In to have your address (no names, only address) in the Scavenger Hunt list
- Participating houses will include something out of the ordinary in their Halloween display (for example a snowman)
- The map of Halloween Displays and a list of items to search for will be shared on Friday 10/23 on our respecitive FB pages or Listserve
- Scavenger hunt items need to be pre-approved as a part of the sign-up genius to make sure they are appropriate and not duplicated.
- Prizes - still TBD
6:00pm - 9:00pm EDT