In-Person Semi-Private Dance Classes
April 12th-June 7th.
We are excited to announce that we are now approved to operate at 25% capacity which is 4 dancers per class. It is projected that during the span of our Spring Session we will graduate to being able to operate at 50%. At that time we will immediatly open up more spaces to accomodate 7 dancers per class. You can watch here for new class spots to become available.
Semi-Private class costs are:
$22 for classes of 4 dancers
$16 for classes of 7 dancers
In order to maintain the flexibility to adapt to the rapidly evolving CDC and Yolo County regulations, dancers will pay by the class. Please bring a check for the appropriate amount and give to your instructor at the beginning of each class.
Happy Dancing! We can’t wait to see you!
Applegate Dance Studio Covid-19 Safety Protocols:
- We have HEPA air filters running at all times with cross ventilation.
- Lessons will be spaced with 10-15 minutes between each class
- There will be no waiting in the lobby.
- Teachers and students will remain at least 8 feet away from each other.
- Bathrooms will not be available to students.
- Check their own temperature before class
- Only teach if they do not have an elevated temperature, cough or feel ill.
- Wipe down the barre after each student
- Wash hands upon arrival
- Will remain at least 8 feet away from students
- Wear a mask
- Check own temperature before class
- Will not come to class if they have an elevated temperature, cough, or feel ill.
- Arrive and depart right on time
- Use the bathroom and wash your hands before arrival.
- Touch only the designated barre
- Will remain at least 8 feet away from teachers and other students.
- Wear a mask. We suggest the paper medical grade masks as they do not become damp as easily while sweating.
|| Lisa Applegate-Zimanyi