Hosted by Nativity Youth Ministry
THIS SITE IS FOR CAR REGISTRATION and VOLUNTEER Sign Up
No RSVP required to attend
If not decorating a car - Candy Donations are needed and appreciated
Bring donations to pumpkins located at parish office/school lobby/church entrance
Set-up Time: 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Event time: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Cancellation Policy: Event will be cancelled in the event of rain.
Snacks - Provided by the Knights of Columbus. Free will donations appreciated.
Guidelines for Car Registration and Volunteers
- Registration Required: Cars must be registered by 9pm Thursday, 10/24, to participate
- Space is limited to the number posted. No same day arrivals will be allowed in.
- Vehicles must be parked by 630pm.
- No vehicles will be allowed to enter after 630 as pedestrian traffic increases
- Cars are given 1 parking space. Displays must remain within the one parking space.
- Space assigned upon arrival - no special requests.
* Once vehicle enters, your vehicle may not leave until dismissed.
* No driving in and out during set up.
* If your display is a tent, you must walk your display in/out.
* Consider the amout of time you'll need to set up.
* If you have young ones, consider having your children arrive separately at 630pm and depart separately when the event ends at 800pm. For their safety, we cannot have young ones running around the event space as cars come and out.
- Decor must be family friendly and within safe environment guidelines per diocesan policy.
- Treats: Registering "cars" must supply their own starter candy - about 500 pieces.
- Alternative treats are welcome such as books, pencils or allergen free treats.
- Adults must be parishioners and OCP compliant
- Teens 8th grade-12th grade may volunteer
- All volunteers must arrive by 530pm and stay till the event is over, ie 900pm
- Contact Ms Ingrid before you sign up - if you have questions about arrival time
How it works:
500 Area opens to Registered Cars, in spots in order of arrival, Engine off
5-530 Volunteers arrive
630 Event area Closes - No late arrivals. No exceptions
700 Event begins
800-ish - Event Ends - Engines remain off until cleared by organizer/police officer
Cars will be escorted out by event staff. Volunteers begin clean up
Plan Ahead - Checking out the layout and over head lighting of the upper church parking lot. There are no power outlets available. Must supply own power source, if needed.
Questions? Contact Ms. Ingrid, Director of Youth Ministry at [email protected], Subject line: Trunk or Treat questions.