Indoor Pickleball @ CCCC
1. Cover coughs and sneezes, avoid touching your face, and wash your hands often. Paper towels, tissues, hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes/spray, etc. will be available at multiple locations.
2. Please stay at home if you're not feeling well.
3. No spectators allowed in the gym. Only the 12 preregistered players will be allowed in the gym during the sessions.
4. Players are responsible for the set-up and break-down of the pickleball court/equipment each day. 9AM session players must set up and 11AM session players must break down daily.
Indoor Pickleball sessions will be available Monday - Friday at Charles Chrin Community Center of Palmer Township (4100 Green Pond Road, Easton, PA).
Two sessions are available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays for "Social" players: 9AM-10:30AM or 11AM-12:30PM
One session is available on Wednesdays for "Advanced" players: 9AM-11AM
Must pre-register via this link on Sign-Up Genius:
- You MUST register in advance via Sign Up Genius to secure one of 12 spots available per session. NO Walk-ins will be accepted.
- You may ONLY sign up for 2 sessions per week. This will help to ensure that everyone gets a chance to play on a weekly basis.
- If you secure a slot and are a "NO SHOW", you will lose your opportunity to play here at CCCC.
- $5 CASH per player
- $45 Pickleball Prepaid Card (Prepay for 9 visits and get your 10th visit free). Prepaid Card does NOT expire.
- Cash, check, and credit card will be accepted.
- We also accept Silver Sneakers, Silver & Fit, Active & Fit, Renew & Fit, Healthways, Health Plan Partners with qualifying insurance. Contact your insurance provider to see if you are eligible.
|| Brenda Lazarus