Santa Cruz Masters
Santa Cruz Masters welcomes you to Harvey West Pool!
- You must be a member of United States Masters Swimming (register here https://www.usms.org/join-usms/join-or-renew) and have signed a waiver (link below) for the City of Santa City to participate.
- Individuals should sign up for "masters swim workout".
- A swimmer may choose to split a lane with someone from their household. This 2nd person must sign up and pay as "2nd person from household".
- A swimmer may only use one email address to signup. Please allow your fellow CRUZers a fair chance at getting a swim.
- Come prepared to swim. Bathrooms available - no locker rooms.
- Please wear your mask outside the pool area and onto the deck until you are ready to enter the water. Maintain 6 foot distance from your fellow swimmers while waiting for the coach to arrive and while on deck.
- The coach will assign you to a lane and to one end of the pool or the other.
- Bring your own gear: kick boards, pull buoys, pull paddles, snorkels, etc.
- Enter pool area through back gate (between parking lot and diving area).
- First workout of the day swimmers: please be sure to arrive 15min prior to workout start time to help pull the covers off the pool.