Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Guests may sign up for more than one appointment.
Please note the following before your visit:
- The MFA Building is not open to the public.
- The MFA studio entrance on 1st Ave will not be open. You may park in the parking lot, but you must enter the MFA gallery through the entrance on the Stevens Ave side of the building.
- You will be asked to show your confirmation email to the gallery sitter in order to enter the building. Please be prepared to show this on your phone or a printed paper copy.
Please follow these guidelines during your appointment:
- Individuals who have made an appointment will only be allowed to enter during their designated time - additional guests that have not been scheduled or members of the public will not be allowed to enter.
- Face masks must be worn at all times during your appointment or you will not be allowed to enter the MFA Gallery.
- Please sanitize hands when entering the building.
- You must remain 6' physically distanced from others at all times.
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell or have any COVID-19 symptoms
Email [email protected] if you have any questions.