In order to maintain proper physical distancing during the services, you must sign up below for the service you wish to attend. When you sign up, you must change the "quantity" field to reflect the number of people that will be attending (please include children in this number if they will be worshiping in the Sanctuary/FLC instead of attending Children's Church).
Please read the covenant below and if you choose to sign up for in person worship, there will be a place for you to write "I agree" in response to this covenant. This is required in order to attend any of our serivces.
Covenant for In Person Worship
- All those choosing to attend in-person worship will agree to wear a mask (except for children under the age of 2). Masks will be available if you need one
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and must be used before entering the FLC and sanctuary
- Physical distancing of 6 ft or more will be required except for family members
- All attending will acknowledge that there will be NO congregational singing
- Seating will be designated and guided by our team
- Monitor your symptoms. Remain at home and worship online if you are sick or displaying COVID-19 symptoms. Please take your temperature before leaving home and remain at home if your temperature exceeds 100.4 F.
- Those who have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive should adhere to the CDC guidelines for isolation and quarantine.
We ask that you consider alternating your Sundays for worship to allow other persons an opportunity to attend.
All those choosing to attend in person worship must agree to the above covenant (please write "I agree" in the prompted space when you sign up).