Saturday, March 26th from 9 am to 2:30 pm, Central Fire District Station 5, 6934 Soquel Drive, Aptos
- Phase 3 will be a 5-hour outdoor hands-on session where you can demonstrate your CERT-related skills including search and rescue, extractions, proper use of fire extinguishers, and cribbing. You will receive a CERT backpack and tools, CERT vest and helmet. Once you have completed Phase 3, you will receive your CERT certification and optional DSW badge.
Details of the skills/competencies you will be reviewing are linked to this page. For the safety of all, only fully COVID-vaccinated instructors and students will participate.
- Completion of Phase 1 Online Basic training and Triage training (either online or via Zoom).
- Completion of Phase 2 training (either via Zoom or in-person/classroom training).
- Complete COVID vaccination series
- Submission of certificates of Phase 1 online training completion and proof of COVID vaccination to Joyce Smith at [email protected].
COVID precautions will be used during the training including masks and distancing when necessary.
You may register for Phase 3 prior to completion of Phase 2 but must attend Phase 2 prior to attending Phase 3
Please contact Joyce ([email protected] ) with questions
REMEMBER to click Submit and Sign Up after selections made.
9:00am - 2:30pm PST
Central Fire District Fire Station 5, 6934 Soquel Ave, Aptos
6934 Soquel Dr, Aptos, CA 95003
|| CERT Registrar