HEAL/ Sankara Teens
Thank you for your kindness and donations to help the Seattle Gospel Union's Search and Rescue Team!
Please keep the following in mind:
1. Please ensure that the ingredients used are free of milk, diary products, meat products, eggs, and honey.
2. Please use peanut butter that has only peanuts as the main ingredient
3. Please use fresh fruit preservs instead of jams/jellies
4. Please place sandwiches in individual sandwich bags
5. Please arrange all sandwiches in an aluminum tray or box for easy transportation and delivery
6. Please cover the surface with wrap or use a tray and wear food gloves for the safety of our guests as well as yourselves
The address for the drop off is
3802 S Othello St. Seattle 98118.
Pull in back of shelter in open gated parking lot. Go to the driveway by the dumpsters. Ring doorbell on the double white doors and a staff member will open. The onsite contact is Faith and her number is
Date: 01/16/2021 (Sat.)
|| Archana Sunil