**READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY**
The CFISD COVID-19 Rapid Testing Site will be open for normal operations the week of March 1 - 5, 2021.
- Evidence suggests that testing tends to be less accurate within three days of exposure, and the best time to get tested is five to seven days after you were exposed. Tests are even more accurate when patients are exhibiting symptoms. COVID-19’s incubation period lasts up to 14 days.
- The Rapid Test being offered is for those individuals that are symptomatic. Please do not make an appointment for your student unless they are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Each student being tested MUST HAVE their own appointment time. Multiple students in one family must have their own appointment slot.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment(s), please cancel to allow opportunity for others.
- Upon arrival, please get in line outside of the double doors (Door #4), standing ONLY on the designated socially-distanced spots. If all spots are full, please wait in your car until a spot becomes available.
- Please be patient and follow direction from the medical staff on site.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
Old Windfern HS
12630 Windfern Rd, Houston, TX 77064