Youth may sign up to visit NAGLY for drop-in hours. Only two (2) youths will be allowed in the NAGLY Center at a time. The following rules apply:
- All regular NAGLY guidelines in place
- All youth and staff must be wearing masks at all times.
- All youth and staff must maintain social distancing guidelines of no less than 3ft.
- All youth and staff must maintain handwashing and regular sanitizing practices.
- All youth and staff must abide by all CDC guidelines at all times.
- All staff will be implementing all regulations throughout drop-ins.
- Within the space, we have gloves, masks, and sanitizer available.
- Upon entry, temperatures will be taken for EVERYONE
- If you have any symptoms or if have been exposed to someone exhibiting symptoms or to someone who has tested positive, do not come to The NAGLY Center.