2019 2020 Adventurers
Office hours are an opportunity for connection and support. We can meet on-campus, via video chat, off-campus (eg. at a coffee house) or speak on the phone. These appointments can be used to:
- chat and connect with me
- discuss questions you have about designing instruction, organizing your homeschooling, curriculum resources, social-emotional development and more
- share celebrations and progress
- discuss concerns or wonderings about your child's growth and development
- have your child meet with me for support with a learning concept, preparing for a presentation, etc.
- collaborate on developing co-op opportunities (leading or co-leading learning experiences for other Adventurers on-campus, with my support)
- other topics of interest to you
Appointments are 30 minutes in length. You are welcome to schedule two appointments back-to-back for a longer meeting. Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up, being sure to note the focus of our meeting in the comment area. If you can't find a time that fits into your schedule, just let me know. Thank you!