JSS - Giveback-team Drive
Thank you for joining this effort to help provide vegetarian meals (free of onion, potato, garlic, meat, eggs, dairy, dairy products, and nuts) for our friends at
- Nickelsville Northlake Tiny House Village( 3814 4th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98105; (206) 390-9292); Around 25 people. We have to deliver the food at this location by 4 pm.
- Sophia way - 3032 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004 (behind St. Luke's Lutheran Church) - Around 45 people. We have to deliver the food at this location by 6.30 pm.
- New Bethlehem Projects - New Bethlehem Place, 8025 120th Avenue NE, Kirkland, Washington 98033 - Around 50 to 73 people. We have to deliver the food at this location by 5 pm.
Our intention is to connect people and food. This is an effort to build the momentum to end hunger in Washington State, ensuring resources are effectively stewarded to do the best for most people.
Please note: Half size Tray which measures app. 9"x13"x2" -Example of Half size tray click here
Full size Tray - Full size Tray which measures app. 21"x13"x4" -Example of the Full tray click here
How to sign up:
- Scroll down to find a date and the item that works best for you.
- Deliver the food at the specified food drop off location as specified
For specific dates, all volunteers should drop the food at specified locations in the slot. Kindly make a note of food delivery time.
- Please prepare a meal as per instructions - free of meat, eggs, dairy, dairy products and nuts
- Now, more than ever, please take all precautions to prepare and deliver the meal safely. Read the link below for the food safety guidelines from Public Health, Seattle & King County.
sanitation-hygiene-guidance-for-homeless-service-providers_foodsafety.pdf (343KB pdf)
Meals from the community_Guidelines_2020-08.pdf (779KB pdf)
Please feel free to reach out to Mahavir (7329861464) or Nihal (2562008666) for any clarifications. Thank you for your support.
Also please join whatsapp group using follwoing link for more details and last minute cordination.
Note: Thank you for participating in the donation drive. Donors as well as organizations are covered under the Good Samaritan Food Donation Act. Volunteers please make sure to to follow all the public health guidelines while cooking. Thank you.
|| Jain Society of Seattle