In the last few weeks, Gathering Table has seen a large increase in the need throughout our community. Please consider helping out in any way you can!
Helping Option #1 - Sign-up to bring a dish to contribute
- Main Dish - Prepare and Deliver Main Dish to serve 12+ (examples include: lasagna, pasta bakes, hamburgers buns, meatballs, etc.)
- Side: Prepare and Deliver Side Dish to serve 12+ (examples include: jello, fruit, lettuce salad, corn casserole, baked beans, etc.)
- Dessert: Prepare and Deliver to serve 12+ (examples include cookies, bars, cupcakes, etc.)
- Deliver Options: Drop off in the church kitchen Saturday, Sunday, or Monday and store in the large fridge (west side of the kitchen). Please make sure your dish is clearly labeled: GATHERING TABLE and if there are baking instructions, also include those. If possible, put your dish in a disposable container but if not, we will wash up your dish/crockpot/container and leave them in the kitchen to pick up.
Helping Option #2 – Sign-up to help serve on a Monday night
- We need 8 people to help dish up meals and walk them out to cars on Monday nights from 5:00-6:30.If you can help out on that specific day/time, please sign-up!
Thank you all for helping with Gathering Table! If you have any questions, please contact any of the members listed below:
Angie Elliott 515-710-6140 or [email protected]
Dorthy Gezel 515-238-2788or [email protected]
Kate Lerseth 515-450-6058 or [email protected]
Kassi Hoxemier 308-991-7927 or [email protected]