In the last few weeks, Gathering Table has seen a large increase in the need throughout our community. Please consider helping out in any way you can!
Helping Option #1 - Sign-up to bring a dish to contribute
- Main Dish - Prepare and Deliver Main Dish to serve 12+ (examples include: lasagna, pasta bakes, hamburgers buns, meatballs, etc.)
- Side: Prepare and Deliver Side Dish to serve 12+ (examples include: jello, fruit, lettuce salad, corn casserole, baked beans, etc.)
- Dessert: Prepare and Deliver to serve 12+ (examples include cookies, bars, cupcakes, etc.)
- Deliver Options: Drop off in the church kitchen Saturday, Sunday, or Monday and store in the large fridge (west side of the kitchen). Please make sure your dish is clearly labeled: GATHERING TABLE and if there are baking instructions, also include those. If possible, put your dish in a disposable container but if not, we will wash up your dish/crockpot/container and leave them in the kitchen to pick up.
Helping Option #2 – Sign-up to help serve on a Monday night
- We need 8 people to help dish up meals and walk them out to cars on Monday nights from 5:00-6:30.If you can help out on that specific day/time, please sign-up!
Helping Option #3 – Monetary Donation
- If it is easier for you to donate money to help prepare extra meals when needed or purchase materials to help, we will put your money to good use!You can send a check to the church office with GATHERING TABLE in the memo for the funds to directly go to this project.
Thank you all for helping with Gathering Table! If you have any questions, please contact any of the members listed below:
Angie Elliott 515-710-6140 or [email protected]
Dorthy Gezel 515-238-2788or [email protected]
Kate Lerseth 515-450-6058 or [email protected]
Kassi Hoxemier 308-991-7927 or [email protected]