Advanced Care Pharmacy, Napoleon Twp. and Jackson County Health Dept.
You are signing up to receive your dose of the Pfizer COVID 19 vaccine.
This is a two dose series. You will be required to return for a second dose 21 days after receiving your first dose.
After receiving this vaccine, you may not receive any other COVID-19 vaccine product.
Upon booking your appointment, you will receive an email containing important vaccine information that will need to be PRINTED AND COMPLETED prior to coming to your appointment.
IMPORTANT VACCINE INFORMATION: Please read this message in its entirety in order to avoid any issues at your vaccination appointments.
Thank you for registering to receive your Pfizer COVID-19 vaccination through Brown’s Advanced Care Pharmacy. Please pay close attention to following information.
Vaccine Appointment Instructions:
1. If you or a household member are ill, please reschedule your appointment.
2. Masks are required for all individuals over the age of two (2).
3. If you have received another vaccine within 14 days of this clinic, please reschedule your appointment for 14 days after it was administered.
4. This vaccine REQUIRES TWO DOSES. You should not receive another dose of any COVID-19 vaccine once your vaccination is complete.
Napoleon Township Fire Department:
6755 Brooklyn Rd
Napoleon, MI 49261
ENTER OFF NAPOLEON ROAD
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- PRINT AND COMPLETE the ATTACHED Vaccine Consent Form and bring it with you to your vaccination appointment
- Read the attached vaccination fact sheet prior to arrival
WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Upon check-in, provide your completed paperwork as described above.
- Plan to spend at least 30 minutes for your appointment. We must observe you for 15-30 minutes after receiving your vaccine.
- You must wear mask at all times and engage social distancing – we reserve the right to refuse service if these conditions are not met.
Please let us know if you have questions. Thank you for your cooperation and patience as we work to get as many individuals vaccinated as possible!
|| Napoleon Township Fire Department