Huntington Woods Care and Rehabilitation Center
We are so happy to welcome you back for indoor visitations!
Visits will be taking place in the front conference room. Some things to keep in mind:
- Only two guests are allowed per timeslot.
- Everyone must wear a mask and maintain 6ft of distance for the entirety of the visit.
- Visits are for 30 minutes each, please arrive on time to ensure that you are able to get a full 30-minute visit.
- We ask that each visitor limit themselves to one visit slot per week to allow each of our residents the opportunity to see their loved ones.
- Our residents LOVE to get surprises and treats from their families and friends. However, any gifts or goodies should be dropped off in the vestibule to be sanitized by staff.
- Please sign up at least 24 hours prior to desired time slot.
- Unfortunately, if your loved one is Covid positive, indoor visits will not be able to take place. Please contact the facility to schedule window vists and Facetimes.
- All visitors will be screened at the front door upon arrival. If you are experiencing signs or symtoms or have been exposed to Covid please refrain from scheduling for at least 14 days.
We can't wait to see you! If you have questions or need assistance signing up contact Activities or Front Desk at 440-835-5661