Bent Creek - Volunteer Listserv (non-TCLs)
Join Pisgah Area SORBA in doing trail work on Ingles Field Gap on June 18th sponsored by Sierra Nevada! We will be cleaning those pesky drains once again. As this trail is one of the highest traffic trails in Bent Creek, this couldn't be a more important activity to keep water from running down the entirety of the trail, as if on a luge course.
- What to Bring:
- Required: Long pants, boots that cover your ankles, gloves, water, food/trail snacks, mask for shuttling.
- Recommended: Favorite trail tool, hardhat (bike helmets do NOT count, but climbing helmets do), safety glasses (sunglasses DO count).
- Note: These items can be provided if needed.
- When: Saturday, June 18th from 8:30a-12:30p
- Where: Rice Pinnacle Parking Lot
- Lead Trail Crew Leader (TCL): Craig Ruhland, PAS President
Please sign up in the appropriate slot below. If, for some reason, you can't make the trail day after RSVP'ing, please delete your name to allow others an opportunity to come out in your place. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via the information below.
|| Pisgah Area Sorba