Adair County Health Department
COVID Vaccine Clinic - Tiers 1A & 1B Thursday, February 25, 2021
Location: The Crossing Church
Address: 810 East Shepherd Avenue, Kirksville, MO
MASKS ARE REQUIRED.
Please review the available slots below and click the RED "SIGN UP" box to select your time. Click "Submit and Sign Up" at the bottom of the page to confirm your slot.
To speed up the process, please complete, print, and bring the COVID Screening and Consent Form (attached below) with you during your scheduled time. If you are unable to print, you may pick up a form at the Adair County Health Department in the clear box outside the clinic entrance. Adair County residents may call 660-665-8491, 660-730-6100 or 660-730-6200 for assistance registering or completing the screening form. Out of county residents needing assistance should contact their local health department.
For full list of eligible residents, please click HERE .
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
* This event is for those who reside or work in the state of Missouri who are in Phase 1A and Phase 1B Tier 1 & Tier 2.
* This is for the FIRST dose of the Moderna vaccine only.
* The second dose of vaccine will be given on Thursday, March 25, 2021. When signing up for this first dose, please do not sign up if you will not be available for the second dose. Your appointment time on March 25th will be the same as your time on February 25th.
* If you have had a vaccine within 14 days, you cannot get the vaccine.
* Please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible.
* Injections will be given in the upper arm. Wear clothing that makes the arm easily accessible.
* You will need to be monitored for 15-30 minutes after your injection. Please keep this in mind when scheduling your time.
* Please be prepared to have some waiting time.
* Please remember to practice COVID precautions after your vaccination, including social distancing and wearing a mask.
The Crossing Church
|| Adair County Health Department