Thank you for volunteering and helping with hot lunch, OHSPA biggest fundraiser.
Few reminder for all volunteers:
1. The lunch shift starts at 10:10am and ends at 12:15pm.
2. Each volunteer will need to log in to the Raptor Security System at the entrance each time you enter the building. You will need a state issued ID, answer some COVID questions and will receive a visitor badge with time in. When leaving the building you will scan the badge and the system will record your departure.
4. Volunteers should follow COVID-19 precautions, including wearing face masks and food gloves.
5. Volunteers should follow the school dress code.
6. Children are NOT allowed in the kitchen area.
7. Please restock the refrigerator with water and apple sauce after each shift.
8. If you are sick or experience any COVID-19 symptoms, please contact Jen Kielczewski, Volunteer Coordinator, 419-290-0167 or [email protected]
9. Volunteers will communicate by email and Remind app, https://www.remind.com/join/oheslunch
There will be "volunteer orientation" in August, date TBD.
10. On-call volunteers serve lunch only during day/s when lunch volunteers are unavailable. However, they should make arrangements to volunteer, as the request may come last minute.
11. Have fun!
Questions: Jen Kielczewski, OHES Volunteer Coordinator, (c) 419-290-0167 or [email protected]
Thank you for your time volunteering and supporting OHSPA hot lunch program.