9a Sunday Service
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up only if you are attending or volunteering. Thank you!
RSVP ONLY if you are planning on attending in-person worship this Sunday, April 11, 2021 at 9am or are volunteering. A minimum of three (3) seats will remain empty between family households.
Please review the following screening questions before arriving on Sunday morning.
Do you or any of your household members with you today currently have any of the following symptoms?
- Fever or chills
- sore throat
- cough, congestion, shortness of breath, or runny nose
- fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache
- nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- new loss of taste or smell
Can you or any of your household members with you today answer ‘yes’ to the following questions?
Have you or any of your household members with you today been tested for COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
Have you or any of your household members with you today been exposed to an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
Plan to arrive at least 10 to 15 minutes before the service starts to allow enough time to complete your sign-in, screening, and seating.
1. Sign-in upon arrival. You (and your family) will be screened and then ushered to your row/seat.
2. Masks are to be worn properly covering both mouth and nose at all times (even while singing) during in-person worship.
3. Maintain proper social distancing of at least 6ft indoors and out. Refrain from hugging and hand-shaking.
4. No eating or drinking before, during, and after in-person worship.
If you have any difficulties signing up, please call the church office at 501-329-3854 ext. 101 and Laurie will assist you.
9:00am - 10:00am CDT
800 S. Donaghey Ave., Conway, AR 72034