Sponsor an iftar this Ramadan!
1) PICK A DAY that works best for you and your family for preparing, picking packaging and distribution purposes.
2) Sign up on the day that works best for you as long as slots are open and available.
3) Pick a caterer unless you are cooking yourself.
4) Pay to the catering company from where you are getting meals / boxes prepared.
5) The day of your signup , kindly arrive 14-20 mins after asr prayer with YOUR DESIRED NUMBER OF COOKED, PACKAGED FOOD BOXES.
6) DISTRIBUTION is outside in the NWICC parking lot using all Covid safety measures and protocols please.
7) Clean your space afterwards please. If any boxes are left undistributed PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THEM for people to take later.
**Nwicc is not responsible to collect any funds or distribution of food*
- Host families are responsible for all food distribution (not NWICC sponsored)
- Timing of food distribution to be 15 minutes after Asr salah
- Food must be fully cooked
- Food must be prepackaged and sanitary
- Minimum of 25 food boxes
- Saturday and Sunday's allow for more than one sponsor. If you have booked a slot along with another sponsor, please coordinate together.
- No food inside the dining hall
- Food must be packed in to-go boxes
- Food boxes must be distributed via drive thru, in NWICC parking lot.
- No leftover food to be left on premises. Garbage must be properly disposed.
- No furniture from masjid to be moved outside
For questions :
Contact Sonia Anunciacion or any board member.
|| Sonia Anunciacion