PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGN UP. FEEL FREE TO WEAR A CAPE!!
We will be administering 1ST/2ND DOSE PFIZER ONLY/Children 5-11year olds ONLY vaccines, at North Penn High School (1340 S Valley Forge Rd, Lansdale, PA 19446) on Sunday, December 12th, from 9:00am-4:00pm.
PARKING INFORMATION: Please park in the back of the building in A-LOT. Enter through the doors that say H-5, and check in the Volunteer Lounge at the back of the Navy Gym. Please train your replacement before you leave for the day.
EDUCATIONAL VIDEOS: Please watch these videos prior to volunteering.
Inova Child Life: Preparing Kids for the COVID-19 Vaccine - Pain Management Tips - YouTube
Intramuscular (IM) Injection: Supplies (Children Birth Through 18 Years of Age) - YouTube
Please read through the volunteer checklist below:
1. Everyone MUST have signed the HIPPA Form before coming onsite. Please see the link below:https://hipaa.jotform.com/210443923290046 If you already signed the online HIPAA Form in the past, you do NOT need to sign again.
2. If you are a vaccinator or dedicated medical volunteer, you must have an active license as proof of your ability to vaccinate or CPR certification for dedicated medical volunteers. Please send to [email protected]. If you already sent in your information, please disregard.
3. All volunteers must be signed up through this sign-up genius. Please do NOT bring extra helpers. We appreciate the enthusiasm, but we need to maintain social distancing and CDC Guidelines.
4. By signing the HIPPA Form, you agree to protect patients' identity and medical details. If you take any photos, there should not be patients in the background, vials of vaccine, lot numbers of vaccines, or any pictures of the drawing station.
5. We often have state representatives and news media at our clinics. Please be respectful of our guests during their tours.
6. Please bring your t-shirt and lanyard if you already have one. Free T-shirts for new volunteers are located in observation. You can pick it up after you check-in.
7. Food and drinks will be provided and located in the Volunteer Lounge at the back of the Navy Gym.
We can't wait to get the group back together!
The Fight COVID Task Force Date:
|| Fight COVID Task Force