St. Luke's Members and Friends
To reserve a place at worship, please sign up below.
NOTE: WE PLAN TO EXPERIMENT WITH DIFFERENT PRACTICES AS WE MOVE MORE FULLY INTO RE-GATHERING.
The congregation will continue to be masked as an act of generous hospitality to children who cannot yet be vaccinated and transplant recipients and others on medication that reduce the efficacy of vaccines.
Indoors in Main Sanctuary: 9:30am Sundays
- MASKS REQUIRED WHILE IN BUILDING //exception: Worship leaders may remove masks while inside the altar rail to preach only. FOR OUR CLERGY’S SAFETY WHILE THEY ARE UNMASKED FOR THE SERMON AND FOR THE SAFETY OF THOSE AROUND YOU, PLEASE ENSURE YOUR MASK COVERS YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH.
- Please keep socially distanced while entering and exiting
- Please no congregating within the building. If you would like to greet/chat with others, please do so outdoors, not blocking flow to the parking lot.
- For everyone's safety, please refrain from hugging or shaking hands at this time.
- Chairs are in pods with some social distancing.
- The usher will direct you for communion. Please keep 6 feet distance while in line for communion.
- Congregational singing is currently prohibited.
- No refreshments will be offered at this time.
- Stickers (Green, Yellow, Orange) are not available as we will all refrain from hugging or shaking hands at this time.
Stay home if you are sick, have any symptoms, or may have been exposed to COVID-19.
As we get used to regathering, please do not stay in a situation that makes you uncomfortable. Stepping back, putting on a mask, or removing yourself are things some of us may do at times.
Being unmasked, being indoors, and singing (even while masked) can each elevate the possibility of COVID-19 transmission.
IMPORTANT: Check the sign up box below AND THEN click Submit and Sign Up.