Mission Nutrition DeForest
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to read more or to sign up. Days/slots may be added as needed.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Please arrive at the listed time for instructions. End times can vary 15-20 minutes.
- Standing and walking are required in all positions. Lifting, bending, repetitive movement is necessary.
- Due to liabilities the volunteers, ages 12 to 16 must have an adult working along with them (not just waiting in the parking lot). We are in a shared busy driveway with a lot of moving vehicles. The safety of our volunteers is number 1.
- Volunteers must provide their own transportation to and from the pantry.
For Drive-Thru Distributions-
- Everyone will be required to wear a yellow reflective safety vest (provided).
- Closed-toed footwear is required.
- Take weather into consideration, bring a water bottle, and dress for being outside the whole time.
While inside the pantry, everyone must wear face masks.
Please email [email protected] or call 608-284-8961 with any questions or concerns.
|| Mission Nutrition DeForest