**For First Responders, Healthcare Workers and anyone ages 65 and older. Valid ID Required for vaccinations.**
The Leflore County Health Department will be on site Thursday, January 7, 2021, to administer COVID vaccinations at the Leflore County Reynolds Center (105 Reynolds Ave., Poteau OK).
This is part one of a two-dose vaccination. This is not the second dose. This is open to first responders, healthcare workers and anyone 65 years and older. (Valid ID Required).
Sign-up closes at 5:00 P.M. on Wednesday, January 6, 2021.
Please review the available slots and click on the button to schedule your vaccination appointment. You must press Submit after making your selection. Should you have any questions, please contact Cheryl McElhany at (918) 423-1267, ext. 1546 or [email protected] Please do not call the Expo Center.
1. Do not call the Renolds Center. If you have questions, please contact Cheryl McElhany at (918) 423-1267, ext. 1546 or [email protected]
2. Do not sign up for more than one slot per person.
1. Bring a valid ID with your agency and position (if first respond or healthcare worker). Everyone else must bring an ID to verify their age. This will be verified before vaccination.
2. Review the attchments and complete your consent form ahead of time. We will have blank copies for those who do not complete it ahead of time. Having it completed in advance makes the process faster.
3. Wear clothing that you can easily expose your upper arm.
4. Be prepared to be observed for 15 minutes. If you have had a prior vaccine reaction, you will be asked to wait 30 minutes.
Date: Thursday, January 7, 2021
Location: Leflore County Reynolds Center
10:00am - 6:00pm CST
Leflore County Reynolds Ave.
105 Reynolds Ave, Poteau, OK 74953
|| Cheryl McElhany