St. Patrick School 2019-2020
For Volunteers Age 12 and Up
Duration – 10-15 Minutes
Immediately After Mass:
- Fill bucket with 1 gallon of water and 1/4 cup disinfectant (Fabuloso)
- Put on disposable gloves. (masks are available, please bring yours back and reuse, thank you)
- Wipe down the pews and all the door knobs with blue microfiber cloth. Be sure to wring cloths out well before wiping pew so excess water does not hurt the wood. It is not necessary to wipe down pews that are used as spacers.
- Place used cloths in bag hanging in usher closet and dispose used gloves in the trash can.
- Lightly spray Lysol on cushioned chairs in first and last aisles of church.
St. Patrick Church
|| St. Pat Volunteer Co-Coordinator, Volunteer Coordinator