St. Patrick School 2019-2020
Adult Volunteers Preferred
2 Ushers for Each Mass
Please Report 15 Minutes Prior to Mass Time:
- 1 person should help people find a seat that is 6 feet away from other households. 1 household per pew, unless the pew has enough space to spread out.
- Close North and South Parish Center doors when Father begins first reading. After Mass, prop open doors, including side door.
- After the prayers of the people, when the Cantor begins to sing, pass the offertory basket. Go through the pews using outside aisles with handled baskets starting at the front.
- Combine collection into a basket and bring it up the side aisle, place it on Sanctuary steps near St. Joseph’s Altar.
- Masks are available in closet for parishioners who ask for one.
St. Patrick Church
|| St. Pat Volunteer Co-Coordinator, Volunteer Coordinator