FPC - Family Promise
June 17-24, 2018
Please use this site to volunteer for our next Family Promise Host Week, June 17-24. (Cooks - Please include your menu in the comments section to avoid duplication!) Opportunities include:
1. Visit and enjoy dinner with our guests from 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm.
2. Cook dinner for our guests, ready to be served at 6 pm, prepared at home or in the church kitchen.
3. Prepare a home cooked hot breakfast Saturday morning, providing a much needed break for the families.
4. Stay overnight with our guests and assist with morning departure. (8:30 pm - 7:30 am).
5. Wash bed linens after our guests leave.
6. Help set up or break down the guest rooms before guests arrive or after they leave (see below for times).
7. Use your truck to pick up the Family Promise bed trailer from the previous congregation and bring it to our church on Sunday morning, and/or move it across our parking lot for re-loading the following Saturday.
Members of the Quail Run LDS church, our partner congregation, will be splitting volunteer hours with us. We are filling volunteer slots Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday, while Quail Run covers Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. If you or anyone you know needs help signing up, feel free to contact me or use the printed sign up sheets at church.
Thank you for volunteering to help others!