It's that time of year when we participate in a fundraiser to help the company with its end-of-the-year Recital and Team Dinner for ALL students, dancers, and/or tumblers.
Families must attend 8 hours in a bake sale or they can pay $70 for costume fees and a $35 recital fee to participate at the end of the season recital and team award dinner
Goal: Raise $3000 for team dinner awards, dinner for students @ Downtown Disney, costume fees, staging equipment, and audiovisual equipment.
Who: USMC Dance Company – Camp Pendleton Youth
What: Fundraising Bake Sale
· Mainside Marine Mart; Bldg 15100
· Pacific Views MCX; Bldg 2010
· April 2, 2022 @ 0830-1300
· May 14, 2022 @ 0830-1300
Here's how you participate~
1. Check out our list of the suggested bake sale items
2. Sign up to bring snacks to either above location. You will be randomly assigned to a location closer to the events ...please note your bakesale area may be switched based on the need to balance the student numbers but families will stay together
3. (Optional) Sign up to volunteer at the booth (we need parents PLEASE)
4. Buy or bake a treat (listed below)
5. Wrap each treat prior to arrival to the bake sale (no treats can come unwrapped...have fun with this please...themed bake sales are big hits! Let's do a Summer themed)
6. Arrive at least 15-20 minutes before the bake sale listed or your invited time slot start time (i.e. 8:30 am bakesale...arrive 08:15) to help set up items
7. If you are dropping off your child (the child must be ages 8+), Please return 15 minutes prior to the bake sale ending time to pick up.
8. Please bring lunch money or a bagged lunch and water for your child (we got the snacks covered)
Participants should wear their USMC Dance lettered shirt... If your shirt has not been ordered by paying your annual registration fee, please pay at usmcdance.com and click sign up. Questions text Mr. Antonio.
???? Text Mr. Antoinio with questions between 8-2 pm :) 760-412-9565