Good Value Pharmacy Racine
This location uses the Pfizer vaccine Tuesday thru Saturday and Moderna on Wednesday.
Current eligible populations:
Anyone over 12 years old is eligible for the Pfizer Vaccine.
Those who are moderately or severely immunocompromised are eligible for a 3rd dose if the 2nd dose was given at least 28 days ago.
The following groups are eligible for a Pfizer or Moderna booster at 6 months or more after their initial series:
- 65 years and older
- Age 18+ who live in long term care settings
- Age 18+ who have underlying medical conditions
- Age 18+ who work or live in high risk settings
For those who got the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, booster shots are recommended for those who are 18 and older and who were vaccinated two or more months ago.
Eligible individuals may choose which vaccine they receive as a booster dose, meaning you can sign up for a different vaccine than you originally received in the primary series.
You will need to come back 21 days after your first appointment for your second dose. No appointment is needed for the 2nd dose. PLEASE TRY TO ARRIVE AT THE SAME TIME FOR YOUR 2ND DOSE
1) Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
2) Bring your Medicare (Red/White/Blue) card and/or prescription insurance card with you.
3) Bring your completed vaccine consent form which is attached below.
4) Review the V-Safe and EUA Fact sheet which are attached below.
|| Good Value Pharmacy Racine