Good Value Pharmacy Larsen-Mayer
Tuesdays: Pfizer or Moderna 11am-5pm
Wednesdays: Pfizer or Moderna 9am-5pm
Thursdays: Pfizer or Moderna 11am-5pm
Fridays: Pfizer 11am-5pm
Saturdays: Pfizer 11am-2pm
Your 2nd dose will be given 21 days (Pfizer) or 28 days (Moderna) after your first dose unless otherwise instructed. Your return date is on the back of your Vaccine Record Card.
The following groups are eligible for a Pfizer or Moderna booster at 6 months or more after their initial series:
- 65 years and older
- Age 18+ who live in long term care settings
- Age 18+ who have underlying medical conditions
- Age 18+ who work or live in high risk settings
For those who got the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, booster shots are recommended for those who are 18 and older and who were vaccinated two or more months ago.
You can also request a different booster vaccine than you orginally received in the primary series.
Those who are moderately to severely compromised are eligible for a 3rd dose (booster) if its been at least 28 days since your 2nd dose.
For more appointment options please visit our appointment page for the 80th St location.
Our address is 3825 39th Ave in Kenosha.
1) Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. You can arrive any time in the 15-30 minute time slot.
2) Bring your Medicare Card (red/white/blue) and/or prescription insurance card
3) Bring your completed vaccine consent form which is attached below.
4) Review the V-Safe and EUA Fact sheet which are attached below.
|| Good Value Pharmacy