Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
Please note our COVID safety precautions:
- We ask that you please wear a face mask as you enter the building and when you are in settings where social distancing is difficult (like in the lobby). Once you are inside the sanctuary and at your seat, wearing your face mask is optional.
- When you arrive, you will notice an adjusted seating plan to accommodate reasonable spacing between family households.
- During this time, we ask that you refrain from shaking hands and hugging
- We have a team prepared to create a clean, safe and secure gathering for everyone involved.
- We also ask that anyone showing symptoms of COVID remain at home. Those symptoms include; fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, muscle pain, loss of taste or smell, headache, or chills