As of 3/3/2021, Sauk County Public Health continues to work to vaccinate those listed below in order of priority. We will continue to further open up our list of those eligible as more vaccine is made available.
We are receiving Moderna vaccine and therefore can only vaccinate those 18 and older.
We will now vaccinate you if you live or work in Sauk County ONLY, in order of priority below:
- Frontline Healthcare Workers who provide direct support
- EMS, Firefighter or Law Enforcement Officer
- Paid and unpaid caregivers of children in special needs programs of one of the following: • Children’s Waivers • Children’s Community Options Program (CCOP) • Birth to Three (B3) • Children with Medical Complexity • Children Come First (CCF) • Katie Beckett Medicaid
- Those who live in a group home
- Aged 65 or older
- Faith Leader or Sunday School Teacher directly serving our community
- K-12 Teachers & Staff
- Non School District Educator/Employee (College)
- Daycare Providers/Boys & Girls Club Personnel
- Individuals enrolled in Medicaid Long-Term Programs: Family Care, IRIS, Children's Long Term Support Waiver aged 18-21, Katie Beckett aged 18 only, CCOP aged 18-21 only, Children with Medical Complexity Program
- 911 Operators
- Utility and Communications Infrastructure: Workers who cannot socially distance
- Public Transit-Drivers who have frequent close contact with the public
- Food Supply Chain - Ag Production Workers, Farm Owners & Employees | Critial On-Site Workers: Breeding providers, livestock veterinarians | Food Production Workers: Dairy Plant, Fruit & Veggie Plant Employees, Animal slaughtering & processing | Retail food workers: grocery stores, convenience stores and gas stations that sell groceries | Hunger relief personnel involved in distribution and emergency relief
- Non-frontline Essential Healthcare Personnel, such as: Public Health, Emergency Mgmt, Cyber Security
- Congregate Living Facilities: Employer-Based Housing: provided for 3 or more unrelated individuals that share a bedroom • Housing for the elderly or those with disabilities: adult family home, independent living apartments, CBRF, RCC, Mental Health Institute • Shelters: provided to those in homeless, domestic violence shelters • Transitional Housing: providing housing to facilitate moving to independent living with sharing a bedroom
If you have a condition that makes it difficult to leave your house, please check that box in the sign up.
Si necesita un traductor para recibir su vacuna, marque esa casilla en la página siguiente.
If you do not have an email, enter "[email protected]" and we will call you to schedule an appointment.
Click the white box in the Blue 'Sign Up' button, then scroll to the very bottom of the page and click the big Red 'Submit and Sign Up' button. This will take you to another page where you will enter your name, email and phone.
Once you sign up, please do not call Sauk County inquiring about the vaccine. You will be contacted by email or phone to schedule an appointment when one becomes available.